Monday, November 28, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book review

Have you ever read a play and really liked it?  Shakespeare plays put you in the mind of William Shakespeare, and the move "Shakespeare in Love," really bring the plays to life!  

On the other hand, the play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a different animal.  In order to understand the play you have to know the books, all seven of them inside and out.  And you have to have read some Harry Potter fan fiction as well.  Here is the best of the best of the Fan Fiction:   http://hpmor.com/

I read this book in two nights. but it took Jack thorne a long time to get the basic conflict of the story.  I liked it, but I am glad that I got the book out of the library, so tomorrow I am going to bring it back there.  


You can go to the Givat Shaul Beit Roos  25 Givat Shaul Street, and then you can check out the book as well!  

Have fun reading!
Rachael Alice Orbach 


No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...