Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .











This is an example of how I played the game today with a student: 






You can print this or play it using Zoom!
I think of a word from the lesson that I taught, show the student that I am writing it down, put lines for how many letters it is and then if it is a beginning student, I type which letters they can choose from, and then play the game.  If the student knows all the letters of the Alpabet, then I write the letters after the student tells me all the letters. 

I use this for English learners or Hebrew learners. 

Rachael Alice Orbach 





 

No comments:

Common vocabulary words to study for this week's English test!

  Words to learn today!  Many students have English tests coming up this week, so here is a list of common words that might come up on your ...