1. It (rain) _______________all week. I hope it stops by Sunday because I want to go on the trip to the Galil.
2. A: Where is
B: He (study, at the library) ________________for his Spanish test on Wednesday. In fact, he (review) ______________for the test every day for the last week.
3. You look really great! (You, exercise) ____________________at the fitness center ?
4. David, where have you been? We (wait) __________________for you since 1 P.M..
5. A: What is that sound?
B: A car alarm (ring) __________________somewhere down the street. It (drive) ________________me crazy – I wish it would stop! It (ring) ____________________for more than twenty minutes.
6. Amir’s English (improve, really)_________________, isn’t it? He (watch) __________________American television programs and (study) ________________his grammar every day since he first arrived in
7. A: You look a little tired. (You, get) __________________enough sleep lately?
B: Yes, I (sleep) ____________________relatively well. I just look tired because I (feel) ____________________a little sick for the last week.
A: I hope you feel better soon.
B: Thanks. I (take, currently) some medicine, so I should feel better in a couple of days.
Mr. Smith: So tell me a little bit about yourself, Mr. Harris. I would like to find out a little bit more about your background.
Mr. Harris: I (work) ______________in the IT industry for over ten years. I worked for Apple for six years and Yahoo for four and a half. During that time, I heard many good things about Texas IT and that's why I (apply) _____________for the new sales position.
Mr. Smith: Tell me a little about your hobbies and interests.
Mr. Harris: In my spare time, I hike in the mountains outside of town, volunteer at the Sierra Club and play golf. In fact, I (compete) _______________in a golf tournament this weekend.
Mr. Smith: Really, how long (you, play) _________________golf ?
Mr. Harris: I (play) ___________________since high school. I love the sport.
Mr. Smith: Great! We like dedication here at Texas IT You mentioned you volunteer at the Sierra Club. I (work, currently) _______________with them on the sea turtle project. We (try) _______________to create a wildlife sanctuary near the bay.
Mr. Harris: Do you know Frank Harris? He's my brother. He (work, presently) ________________on the same project.
Mr. Smith: I know Frank quite well. Any brother of Frank's would be a welcome addition to Texas IT. Just one more thing, we (look) ________________for somebody who is fluent in Spanish; many of our clients are from
Mr. Harris: No problem. I (study) ___________________Spanish since elementary school.
Mr. Smith: Sounds like you are the perfect candidate.