Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Vocabulary Review of things you can do in your spare time!
Review of Vocabulary words having to do with what you do in your free time.
Part 1: Translate from English to Hebrew.
Board games_________________ Riding a bicycle_________________
Chess club__________________ For sale____________________
Free time__________________ Fantastic game_______________
Reading a book_______________ Indoors __________________
Outdoors ______________ Gym_________________
Playing soccer________________ Listening to music________________
Join the club_________________ White snow________________
Part 2: Fill in the missing words from part 1.
1. Let's listen to Israeli _____________
2. __________ the chess club. It will be fun!!
3. Because it rains outside we'll play _______________
4. Chess is a fantastic ______________ game.
5. ____________ a bicycle can be a bit dangerous.
6. I listen to music in my ____________ _______________
7. What _____________ games do you know? Can you play Shesh Besh?
8. I am very busy. I don't have ______________ ____________
9. A _____________ game usually takes 90 minutes.
10. There are many things __________ __________ at the mall.
Magic Tree House Night of the Ninjas Chapter 6 Before Reading : What happened in the first 5 chapters? What was the most exciti...
V1 V2 V3 Chart I use this chart to teach the different verb forms. Fill in the missing forms V1 - Present Tense...
If.... By Rudyard Kipling If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing the irs and blaming it on you; If you...
Start your summer early and improve your English! Learning English can be a drag during the summer. Students want to be outside in t...