Read this article and then answer the questions with your Conversation English teacher.
1. How important is air pollution to you? What are they doing in China to combat air pollution? Is it working?
2. Is there air pollution in your city?
3. What is the main cause of air pollution in your country?
4. What is your country doing to combat air pollution?
5. What do you do personally to lessen air pollution?
You are a city council member of your municipality. Define what are the major pollutants in your city.
Come up with a plan to lessen the air pollution. What industries contribute to air pollution in your city?
What laws should be passed? Who should pay for the enforcement of these laws?
Lesson Plan by Rachael Alice Orbach, Professional English Teacher