Sunday, May 4, 2014

Greetings in English- with translation into French and Hebrew



Greetings in English - with Translations in French and Hebrew!

Practice this short dialog 5 times! Read down the first column.
After the 5th time, cover up the translation and say it again!

Good luck!
Rachael, your English teacher!

Welcome! Bienvenue!ברוך הבה
Hello!Bonjour!שלום
Hi!Salut!הי
My name is Pierre.Je m’appelle Pierre.השם שלי פיר
to callappelerלקרא
I call myself J’appelle…קורים לי
.
I call myself…Je m’appelle…קורים לי
My name is…Je m’appelle…השם שלי
My name is Pierre.Je m’appelle Pierre.השם שלי פיר
Nice to meet you!Enchanté!טוב להכיר אותך
How are you?Comment allez-vous?מה שלומך?
to goallerללכת
I am doing (going) well.Je vais bien.הכל בסדר
I am doing well.Thank you.Je vais bien. Merci.הכל בסדר תודה
And you?Et vous?ואתה? /ואת?
Very well. Thank you.Très bien. Merci.       טוב מאוד תודה
See you soon!A bientôt!להתראות
Goodbye!Au revoir!להתראות
Goodbye!Adieu!להתראות


Lesson Plan by Rachael Alice Orbach, Professional English Teacher 

No comments:

Common vocabulary words to study for this week's English test!

  Words to learn today!  Many students have English tests coming up this week, so here is a list of common words that might come up on your ...