Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Magic Tree House, Midnight on the Moon, Chapter 7


Magic Tree House, Midnight on the Moon!  Chapter 7  
Jack and Annie are on the Moon!  I want to find out where exactly they are, so I am going to look it up on the Globe. but I need a moon globe to figure this out. so here's one for you! 


Questions
Why was Jack on the ground? How did Annie help him? 
Why can't the Moon Man hear Jack and Annie speaking? 
What does he have on his back?  What does it help him do? 
How do they communicate with each other?
What did the big astronaut write? 
What does Jack think it is? 
What does Annie think it is? 
Where did the big astronaut go? Why?


Homework:
Write a poem that starts with these words

M
O
O

M
A


This is an acrostic poem! 

No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...