Sunday, September 22, 2013
Extra Material for Mind Matters Leonardo DaVinci
Inventions Unit You can use this either as homework, or as a Quiz.
Name: _______________________ Date: ______________________
1. When was Leonardo da Vinci born? ________________________________
2. Name two inventions that he invented
a.___________________________ b. __________________________________
3. What were his most famous paintings?
4. Adrian Nicholas is a famous___________________________________
5. Leonardo designed a __________________that was only tested recently.
6. Leonardo was ____________________________handed.
7. What is he most famous for?________________________________
8. Adrian Nicholas's parachute was from drawings from the
9. He ______________________war.
10. He died in the year______________________
Rachael Alice Orbach
“Farewell to Shady Glade” by Bill Peet I would teach this book as part of a unit about the environment. This could be for a 6 th...
V1 V2 V3 Chart I use this chart to teach the different verb forms. Fill in the missing forms V1 - Present Tense...
If.... By Rudyard Kipling If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing the irs and blaming it on you; If you...
Start your summer early and improve your English! Learning English can be a drag during the summer. Students want to be outside in t...