Sunday, November 11, 2012

Get Cat Story at a lower price on Amazon

Thank you everyone who downloaded my new book  "Cat Stories - The First Adventure!"  I hope that you enjoy the book.

Now I have a request for you. If you liked the book, then if you could be so kind and write a reader's review, that will help me very much!

Refer your friends to buy the book at the lower price of $4.99 instead of $7.00!

Click here:
Cat Stories - The First Adventure! Cat Stories - The First Adventure

Have a great day!

P.S. Book 2 is written and I am in the process of formatting it for Amazon so it will be up soon!

Rachael Alice Orbach

For more books go to:Rachael Alice Books on Amazon






No comments:

Common vocabulary words to study for this week's English test!

  Words to learn today!  Many students have English tests coming up this week, so here is a list of common words that might come up on your ...