Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back to School in June!

The student strike is over, and boy is there a lot of work to do!!
When I was at UCLA over 20 years ago, the routine was go to class, take notes , take the Final!
Now, there are projects to do, papers to write and teach classes. But all in all, going to univeristy in the 21st century is a lot easier than it was in the 1980's.
The information is much easier to obtain, I don't have to go to the library to find biographies, and if I do go to the library, the records of the books that I took out are on the Internet so writing a bibliography is much easier!

Rachael Alice Orbach 

No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...