Monday, January 4, 2021

English for Chinese speakers - And other English learners:


 One of my students introduced me to this site https://engoo.com.tw/app/materials/en today during class. 

This might become one of my favorite sites to use for new materials and pronunciation practice! 


The article are human interest, without politics!  And are very interesting. 



The vocabulary is introduced first, then you read the article and there are questions for discussion. 

Just about everything a busy teacher needs to do a great lesson! 


I will go back here again and use this material, and I hope that you do too! 



No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...