Thursday, April 29, 2021

English writing for Kids!

 I just have to tell you about these two great books to help your kids master writing. 








I am teaching these two books to help school age kids become better writers!  https://teach.italki.com/teacher/1581946  Rachael Alice Orbach

I don't have to tell you that in the modern age, knowing how to express yourself in writing will be a skill that you will use for your whole life.  You owe it to your kids to make sure that they can be a master as this essential skill.  

Get the books and order lessons, or go through the books yourself, and YOU teach your kids.  Either way, is great! 

 

No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...